Special offers, promotions and discounts will be valid until the indicated date or no further stock remains whichever is the earliest.
A minimum spend applies to activate the coupon. Offer valid for one month. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupons. A code is required at checkout to redeem the offer. Sale items and bundles are excluded from the discount. Any shipping costs will be applied after the discount. Offer valid once per customer and valid on your first purchase on https://www.winsornewton.com/uk/ only. You have to be a subscriber to receive a welcome offer discount code.
Exclusive Apron Prize Draw Giveaway
- The Winsor and Newton Prize Draw (the “Promotion”) is run by Colart Fine Art & Graphics Limited (the “Promoter”), company number 00016193, with its registered office at Huckletree West, The MediaWorks Building,191 Wood Lane, London, W12 7FP.
- The Promotion is only open to those who are 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter and it’s group, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotional Period: Entries for the Prize Draw are open from 10th January until 31st January. Entries made outside of the announced Promotional Period will not be accepted.
- A purchase over £35+, internet access and an active, functioning email address are required.
- To Enter: Entrants must be Winsor and Newton email subscribers, live in the UK and made a purchase over £35 on their first order within the promotional period.
- The Prize: An exclusive Winsor and Newton Apron, one size.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received during the Promotional Period will be collated and the 35 winners (the “Winner”) will be picked at random within 7 days of the closing date.
- Winner notification: The Winner will be notified by this email address (“[email protected]”) only within 7 days of the competition closing date. The Winner will be required to claim the prize within 10 days of the date of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. If the Winner does not respond to communications within 10 days of the first notification email, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that Winner and may select another Winner in the same manner.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged by the Winner for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. If for any reason the Winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an Entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that Entrant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law
- By entering the Promotion, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- By entering this promotion you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.