Promotions & Competitions
Free Fineliner Promotion – Receive a complimentary Fineliner RRP £3.49 when you make a purchase on Winsor & Newton’s UK website (winsornewton.com/uk/). No offer code required. Fineliner adds automatically when an order is made, while stocks last. One fineliner per person. May not be used in conjunction with any other offer and previous purchases do not apply. Offer begins at 00:01 BST on 1 July 2021 and ends at 11:59 GMT on 31 December 2021. All other applicable terms in these Terms & Conditions apply.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – WINSOR & NEWTON WATERCOLOUR CHALLENGE
- The Watercolour Challenge (the “Promotion”) is run by Colart International Holdings Limited (the “Promoter”), company number 00016193, with its registered office at 21 Evesham Street, London, W11 4AJ. The Promotion is only open to those who are 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter and its group, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotional Period: Entries for the Promotion are open between 10:00 BST 17 May 2021 and 17:00 BST 17 June 2021. Entries made outside of the announced Promotional Period will not be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary; however, internet access and an active, functioning Instagram account is required. If your Instagram account is set to private and we cannot see your entry then it is deemed invalid.
- To Enter: Entrants must post an original art piece of using Winsor & Newton Watercolour products to their Instagram feed, this should be no bigger than size A4 and no longer than 30 minutes should be spent making the artwork. The feed post must include the three specified hashtags to be eligible to enter – #watercolourchallenge #wnmadeforeverymoment and #wn and the post must and tag @winsorandnewton. Instagram stories are permitted, but cannot be used as entries.
- Only one entry per Instagram account will be accepted, multiple entries of the same drawing will be disqualified.
- The Prize: There are 10 individual prizes for the Promotion, each winner will receive one (1) £50/€50/$50 voucher depending on country of residence, redeemable on winsornewton.com. Each voucher is valid until 23:59GMT on the 31st December 2021. Vouchers can only be used once and no change given if the value of your order is less than the value of the voucher. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or codes. Exceptions apply and vouchers cannot be redeemed in Australia or New Zealand due to ecommerce restrictions. Winners located in these countries will be offered a selection of WN products from winsornewton.com to the value of £50/€50/$50.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received during the Promotional Period will be collated and 10 single winners (the “Winners/Winner”) will be picked at random within 7 days of the closing date.
- Winner notification: The Winners will be notified by direct message on Instagram within 28 days of the competition closing date. The Winner will be required to respond within 3 days of the date of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. If the Winner does not respond to communications within 3 days of the first notification, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that Winner and select another Winner in the same manner.
- Announcement of Winner: After valid acceptance of the Prize, the Winners will be announced on Winsor & Newton digital channels including, but not limited to Instagram. By entering this Promotion, the Winners allow the Promoter to use their Instagram handle and entry post in announcing the Winners of the Promotion.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged by the Winner for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. If for any reason the Winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an Entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that Entrant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss. (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law
- By entering the Promotion, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- By entering the Promotion, you give permission for your submission to be shared on Winsor & Newton digital channels including but not limited to Instagram.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or any other social network.
- By entering this promotion, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.