The Winsor & Newton Pigment Marker™ – made using only the highest grade, lightfast, fine art pigments instead of dyes, keeping your work fresh and vibrant for 100 years.
- Over 100 beautiful colours, including 24 shades of grey across four scales
- Designed for use with Winsor & Newton Pigment Marker Paper for optimal blending and colour vibrancy
- Ergonomically designed with a comfortable, ultra slim profile
- Use with the White Blender to mix tones and create myriad colours
UK - Free standard delivery is available on UK orders over £50.00
Delivery Method Order Total Delivery Cost Estimated Delivery Time UK - Standard £0.00 - £50.00 £4.99 5 - 7 working days UK - Standard Over £50.00 FREE 5 - 7 working days UK - Express Any order value £6.99 1 -2 working days UK - Special* £0.00 - £50.00 £19.99 3 - 5 working days UK - Special* Over £50.00 FREE 3 - 5 working days
* The ‘UK – Special’ delivery method is used for all deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey and the Highlands & Islands.
Orders placed before 13:00 will be picked, packed and dispatched on that same day on working days. Orders placed on the weekend or on Bank Holidays, will be processed
What surfaces are best for Winsor & Newton Pigment Marker™ use?
Pigment Marker was developed for use on paper and, more specifically, the bespoke Pigment Marker Paper. Above all, the surface must be smooth so as not to damage the nibs.
Will Winsor & Newton Pigment Marker™ work on standard bleedproof marker paper?
Bleedproof paper is designed for dye-alcohol markers, which are extremely fast-drying and bleed through paper. Pigment Marker does not bleed through and is slower-drying; therefore, performance will be compromised due the paper’s high absorbency.