The Winsor & Newton Pigment Marker™ – made using only the highest grade, lightfast, fine art pigments instead of dyes, keeping your work fresh and vibrant for 100 years.
- Over 100 beautiful colours, including 24 shades of grey across four scales
- Designed for use with Winsor & Newton Pigment Marker Paper for optimal blending and colour vibrancy
- Ergonomically designed with a comfortable, ultra slim profile
- Use with the White Blender to mix tones and create myriad colours
We are proud to offer multiple delivery options to suit your needs. Our delivery times and costs vary depending on the destination country and the type of products in your basket. For a full breakdown, please see our Delivery Page here.
Please note there is a surcharge to ship products that are classified as hazardous for transportation.
We only ship products classified as hazardous for transportation to:
Afghanistan, Andorra, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brunei, Cambodia, Canary Islands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Ireland, Luxembourg, Malta, Morocco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, UAE and Ukraine.
Other Delivery Restrictions:
- We do not ship products A3 size and larger & products of 1 Litre and larger to Argentina and the Russian Federation
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, BFPO addresses and other military addresses.- We do not ship to Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Australia or New Zealand
What surfaces are best for Winsor & Newton Pigment Marker™ use?
Pigment Marker was developed for use on paper and, more specifically, the bespoke Pigment Marker Paper. Above all, the surface must be smooth so as not to damage the nibs.
Will Winsor & Newton Pigment Marker™ work on standard bleedproof marker paper?
Bleedproof paper is designed for dye-alcohol markers, which are extremely fast-drying and bleed through paper. Pigment Marker does not bleed through and is slower-drying; therefore, performance will be compromised due the paper’s high absorbency.